D&S understands the importance of quick response during construction. Our full-time, on-site field inspectors keep the project on schedule and can recruit appropriate staff, as needed, in the unlikely event of an emergency. Our presence during pre-construction and related meetings promotes our commitment to communication during the project.
In addition, distribution of daily status reports including testing completed, who was contacted at the site, and times on site will keep all parties informed throughout.
- Plan Review
- On-Site Construction Monitoring
- Material Compliance
- Construction Materials Engineering Testing
- Quantities Review
- Quality Assurance
- Interpret contract plans and specifications
- Confer with contractor representatives to resolve differences of interpretation
- Initiate action for corrections
- Assist in developing cost estimates for minor changes to plans and specifications, preparing contract change orders, and negotiates changes with the contractor
- Conduct labor interviews with contract employees and check weekly payrolls for completeness and/or discrepancies