Come and join the exceptionally responsive, superior quality and dependable team of D&S Engineering firm. Please review the positions we are looking to fill and apply online.
D&S conducts pre-employment testing and background checks. Equal opportunity employer.
Professional EngineerAPPLY NOW
D&S Engineering is currently seeking a dynamic individual for a position as a Professional Engineer to join our team.
The ideal candidate must have a Texas or Oklahoma PE License or be able to obtain one within 3 months, and have a minimum of 5 years of experience in geotechnical and/or materials testing services.
The successful candidate will conduct field exploration, sampling, inspection, analysis and technical support as applicable. The candidate will assist in managing junior technical and field personnel and participate in business development.
Must have clear and concise verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to operate with moderate to minimal supervision.
The candidate must be proficient in:
- Analysis of foundation (both shallow and deep)
- Preparation of geotechnical reports
- Field exploration logging of borings and field testing
- Knowledge of retaining walls
- Experience with various geotechnical software
- Business development capabilities will be strongly considered
- Must have or be able to obtain a PE license within 90 days
- Successful applicant must possess strong communication skills, demonstrated managerial experience, and positive client relationships
- MS degree in Civil Engineering – Geotechnical a plus
D&S Engineering offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401K Plan, vacation time awared on date of hire, sick time and paid holidays.
Please apply/submit your resume online at: www.dsenglabs.com
D&S Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer