Come and join the exceptionally responsive, superior quality and dependable team of D&S Engineering firm. Please review the positions we are looking to fill and apply online.
D&S conducts pre-employment testing and background checks. Equal opportunity employer.
Construction Materials Field & Lab TechniciansAPPLY NOW
We have opportunities available for Field & Lab Technicians at our Denton location.
D&S provides continuous training and certifications for anyone looking for a career. Some job duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing tests on construction materials such as soils, concrete and more
- Collect data and prepare reports for clients in a timely and accurate manner
- A valid driver license is required
- Construction experience is desired, but not necessary
Experienced ACI and ODOT certified technicians are encouraged to apply.
D&S Engineering offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401K Plan, vacation time awarded on date of hire, sick time and paid holidays.
D&S is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
D&S LocationsDenton, TX
Professional EngineerAPPLY NOW
D&S Engineering is currently seeking a dynamic individual for a position as a Professional Engineer to join our team.
The ideal candidate must have a Texas or Oklahoma PE License or be able to obtain one within 3 months, and have a minimum of 5 years of experience in geotechnical and/or materials testing services.
The successful candidate will conduct field exploration, sampling, inspection, analysis and technical support as applicable. The candidate will assist in managing junior technical and field personnel and participate in business development.
Must have clear and concise verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to operate with moderate to minimal supervision.
The candidate must be proficient in:
- Analysis of foundation (both shallow and deep)
- Preparation of geotechnical reports
- Field exploration logging of borings and field testing
- Knowledge of retaining walls
- Experience with various geotechnical software
- Business development capabilities will be strongly considered
- Must have or be able to obtain a PE license within 90 days
- Successful applicant must possess strong communication skills, demonstrated managerial experience, and positive client relationships
- MS degree in Civil Engineering – Geotechnical a plus
D&S Engineering offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401K Plan, vacation time awared on date of hire, sick time and paid holidays.
Please apply/submit your resume online at: www.dsenglabs.com
D&S Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer
D&S LocationsDenton, TX; Ardmore, OK; Dallas, TX; Fort Worth, TX; Denison, TX; Oklahoma City, OK
Construction Materials Testing Project ManagersAPPLY NOW
Looking for a career? Come join us!
D&S has several opportunities for Construction Materials Testing Project Managers, (CMET) at all our locations.
Some duties are but not limited to:
- Obtain all project specification, plan submittals
- Attend preconstruction and progress meetings as required
- Verify that technicians have all required information and tools to complete a particular project
- Keep documentation throughout the project, such as personnel, test reports, lab technicians, etc.
- Check all test results prior to report preparation
- Ensure compliance with project specifications
- Review, approve and sign project reports on our industry specific software, Elm Tree
- Identify areas of concern and propose solutions
- Experience in project management and testing requirements
- Can communicate well with all levels of personnel at all locations
- Able to read and understand plans and specifications
- ACI certification
Job Type: Full-time